Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Monday 5/28/12

I finally did a menu plan! 

Pizza Bites and a green salad
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (I think I'll top it with cilantro since I have some on hand for another recipe) **EDIT 6/3:  I used enough boneless skinless chicken breast strips to cover the bottom of the crockpot plus a couple more.  I only cooked it in the crockpot on low for 4 hours.  About half an hour before it was done, I added a diced avocado.  Then we served it with tortilla chips, cheese, cilantro, and more avocado.  It was a HUGE hit. 
Asian Flat Iron Steak w/ rice and steamed broccoli
BBQ Chicken sandwiches w/ cilantro slaw
BLA (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado sandwiches... James will probably have the T, too.)

Feel free to tell me what's on your menu.  I am always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment