Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Box Day!

I always get excited when UPS or FedEx is scheduled to come to my house... you know, for all the lovely cloth diaper orders and back when I was a Scentsy consultant.  But, today tops those days by far. 

Today is our very first Sonlight box day!  All our homeschool curriculum arrived!  FedEx AND UPS showed up at my door this morning. :)  I couldn't wait... I cracked open the boxes right away I even put my binder together. Woah!  I was surprised at how big THAT was!  I let the babies play in the packing paper and they thought that was a blast.  There are so many great books.  I can't wait to read them myself!  After I got a quick look at everything I packed it all back up so the boys could experience the fun when they got home from school... only 1 day left of public school by the way.  Then it's summer fun, finishing up baseball, and then I plan to get us started with at least one subject so we can ease in to it. 


Nelson and Henry got home and I seated them on the couch then drug the box to the middle of the floor.  They jumped to it right away with the help of Jack & Kash.  I heard "Wow! Cool!" and "These are all for us?!"  "I can't wait to read this one!"  Sweet little Jack kept picking up books and saying "Is THIS mine, Momma?!" I need to order him a few books so he can have his own box day! 


Just look at all those books!



All in all it was a lot of fun and we are all thoroughly excited to get started after our summer break.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for you I can't stand it!!! I found that book a couple days ago, Homeschooled and now Adults, sooooo if you still need that :) lol -Dayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dayna! Thank you! We are so excited too! :) I would like to see that book.

      Delete