Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello? Hello? Anybody there?

I have falling off the blog our life wagon... it has been crazy busy around here with baseball season, VBS, and just life in general.  But it's leveling out again and I'm about to bombard you with adorable pictures of my kids so be ready!  Pics are uploading to another post as I type this. :)

We will begin science school work today so I'll be updating you all on that at the end of the week.  Instead of doing a general science we are studying Astronomy and the kids are excited.  We aren't starting the full school load because A.) It IS still summer and we want to be free to go and do.  B.) I don't want to be overwhelmed.  Starting with one subject and adding in as we go will allow me to better gage how things are going to go and what I need to adjust in regards to my expectations of homeschooling two kids with a toddler and preschool underfoot.  :)  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment