Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Buy Buy House

We listed our house with a realtor yesterday. I have such mixed emotions about it. I love this house. It's beautiful. It has so much character that you don't get in new homes. I've brought 2 babies home from the hospital to this house. My mom has been here.... it was the last place I saw her outside of a hospital. The porch is amazing. So many memories in the short 5 years that we've been here. BUT.... we need more space. Not the indoor kind, the outdoor kind. Land. Somewhere to have a good garden. A place to have animals so the boys can do FFA or 4-H. Room for our horse-sized dog to roam. Room for us to play a game of football (american or the soccer kind).. or even baseball. A place to run and play and enjoy the great outdoors. We've prayfully considered this adventure and it feels like the right thing to do. So we're going ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment