Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Thursday, August 9, 2012

You know there's trouble when it gets quiet...

I recently rearranged the little's room. My intention was just cleaning it up and sweeping behind/under beds. Well Jack loved his bed so much where I moved it to sweep that he was very adamant that it stay there. Which required me to move EVERYTHING. Well, everything except the big blue dresser because that's just not happening. It was all nice and neat and rearranged...

There are 2 more buckets of toys you can see in the pics as well as a box system full of toys.  They always completely destroy it minutes later, which is no big deal, but I really REALLY do need to clean some of it out. It looks like a day care center with all the toys. Anyway, as usual, today they were playing very noisily and dumping every bucket out. Then it got quiet....

I went to check on them and the door was still shut and toys were everywhere but they were gone. Thru the forbidden door. A pocket door between their room and the big boys room. I didn't get a picture of what they did in there but it involved a bottle of b.b.'s and a huge bucket of legos....

No comments:

Post a Comment