Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2..

It's lunchtime on day 2 of our first official week of full time homeschooling.  The kids are doing great.  We are knocking things out much faster than I expected which leaves me wondering if we are doing enough?  Are they learning enough?  We are doing all the basics and none of the optional extras that are listed.  I will start adding things later but wanted this week to be easy.  I just wasn't expecting it to be this easy.  The kids are learning though and so am I.  I am learning things I didn't learn or forgot in history.  And I am learning to be organized!   I've also learned that I am having to retrain one of my pupils on listening, following directions, and NOT interrupting constantly.  It's not the one I was expecting.  Well the timer has gone off so our nutritious (note sarcasm) corny dogs are ready.  Time for lunch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment