Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Is That What I Think It Is?!

Boys... boys are what I know and love and... what I wanted. I knew from day one that I wanted a son. I was suppose to want a girl the second time around, and maybe I did a little but I was giddy when they said he would be another he. The third time... my husband and I both laughed and then said "phew, we know what to do." The fourth time, the sonographer was scared to say it. She didn't say it. We were all in the room (sons included) and I asked, "Is that what I think it is?!" We were shocked. We expected a girl. But we were happy to have another boy. People always expected us to want a girl and I thought I did at times but I was always relieved when the baby was a boy! I'm surrounded by dirt, unidentifiable scents and noises, adventure... and I'm showered with hugs and kisses. I really think I'm spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment