Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Overnight Trip w/CD's

For the first time ever, we left Kasheroo (along with his brothers) overnight. It was at their great aunt's house who I trust more than anyone besides James of course. The cloth diapers were my biggest concern. I wanted it to go perfectly so she would have a good impression with them. I way overpacked - like an entire laundry basket full of diapers. You know, just in case. I'm an overpacker anyway. I packed every kind of diaper we own so she could decide what option she liked best... and plus I don't have enough of one specific style to make it the whole weekend. Aunt P is so relaxed and does just fine. No leaks or complaints. She was mostly concerned with sending me home with a load to wash. So sweet :) Oh, and of course he slept all night for her which he hasn't done for me in 2 weeks. CrackerJack slept with her and Uncle A and did the helicopter all night. He got to gather eggs the next morning and ate some for breakfast. The big boys enjoyed playing catch with their cousin and feeding the horses their carrot treats. All in all a great weekend. I'm so thankful for someone I can trust to love and care for my boys as well as I do... or even better... so James and I could enjoy ourselves without worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment