Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Monday, April 16, 2012

Quiet

It is unusually quiet here right now. The only sounds I hear are clothes tumbling in the dryer and birds chirping. It's actually kind of nice. I am glad it is short lived though... I enjoy the noise my family makes. Except the crying noise I heard a lot yesterday. Kash figured out the crying loudly while throwing my head back thing yesterday and he does it quite well. He has really not been cranky or ornery a day in his life.. not even when he is sick... until yesterday. I am so glad that today he is back to his sweet self! He's having his morning nap right now. James picked up the 2 oldest early from school and took them and Jack to the hardware store to get supplies to finish up the chicken coop. It's coming along nicely. And I ... I have been reading the Sonlight catalog. I really think this is it and I am so excited about it! I also learned today that a friend is about to make the decision to homeschool too. It will be nice to have a friend living so close to learn on this adventure with.

No comments:

Post a Comment