Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Perfect Day

I love days like today.  When I don't have to rush to go somewhere first thing in the morning.  When my husband comes home from work and slips into bed with me (and Jack today, lol) for a little nap before the house wakes up.  A good cooked breakfast instead of the usual oatmeal or cereal that we have during the week. Relaxing and enjoying each the company of our sweet little family.  Afternoon naps. The boys hanging out and getting along.  And now... Now I sit in the cozy kitchen chair and watch Kash as he talks to Daddy and Jack through the window while they are out grilling our supper.  Our delicious supper of steak & shrimp with corn-on-the-cob, new potatoes and squash in foil packets... I love a good grilled supper! 

Besides the tragic death of a chick, we have had a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment