Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Monday, January 28, 2013

Are we going somewhere?

Mom, will you .... (insert long list of tasks here)?

Nelson, I'm making breakfast then taking a shower.

Oh.  Why? Are we going somewhere?

What?

Why are you taking a shower? Are we going somewhere?

Nelson! I take a shower every morning!  Or at least I'd like to! 

Oh, I thought you just did in the afternoons. 

Not sure how I feel about that conversation!  I do like to shower every morning and no it doesn't always happen because a lot of mornings little people wake up before my alarm and then life happens and I wind up showering during nap time or bed time.... and occasionally the NEXT morning.  Yes, it's true.  I go without a shower once in a while.  I guess I was just suprised that a 10 year old boy noticed and thought I only shower if we're going somewhere.  Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment