Photo by Chunky Monkey Photography

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Steps

I don't have video OR pictures BUT....

Kash just took his


VERY


FIRST


STEPS!!

It was totally unexpected.  James and I were jsut standing in the kitchen visiting and there he went.  3 steps.  Plopped down. Stood up and did it again.  He got SO tickled at himself that he had the big open mouthed smile and was laughing so hard he couldn't stand steady enough to do it again.  We tried to get him to do it more but he just couldn't get over the excitement.  It was SO CUTE!  I guess I need to keep my phone handy so I can catch it on video next time.  Even though I currently have 3 video cameras sitting here collecting dust, we have never been good at getting things recorded!  Thankfully I take tons of snapshots though!

No comments:

Post a Comment